For what you pay this is a very good place to stay. The room's are large, have nice tropical decor, and clean. The grounds are nicely upkept. Yes it is very basic but you will be spending most of your time at the beach anyway. That being said, this place is not on the beach and with the beach parking costs in Sanibel you may want to find a hotel on the beach instead if it is in your budget. If not then this is a good option.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on beautiful Sanibel Island, Anchor Inn offers affordable accommodations in a lush tropical setting. Private A-frame cottages, standard hotel rooms and fully equipped 1 and 2 room efficiencies are available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Anchor Inn & Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anchor Inn & Cottages Hotel Sanibel Island
- Anchor Inn And Cottages
- Anchor Inn & Cottages Sanibel Island, Florida