We stayed one week during the month of July, 2013. It was terrific. The management is keen on creating a stress-free stay. It's not posh but it's a very clean facility with everything you need to create a memorable vacation. The location is somewhat secluded, but very close to shopping and other vacation attractions. Looking for quiet and a more secluded beach that's away from the mainstream island visitors - this is the place to be! They offer separate house like facilities as well as cottages. Visitors are welcome to use the clean and well-kept pool that's located by the manager's residence. The PRIVACY is wonderful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come experience Sanibel with the charm of Old Style Florida! Located on the sparkling waters of the Gulf of Mexico, on the west end of the island, Tropical Winds is tucked away in a very secluded, private setting within a small residential neighborhood. Enjoy one of our beachfront or nearby cottages in our own tropical paradise! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Cancelon, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Tropical Winds Motel & Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropical Winds Motel And Cottages
- Tropical Winds Motel & Cottages Hotel Sanibel Island
- Tropical Winds Hotel
- Tropical Winds Motel & Cottages Sanibel Island, Florida