We loved Tropical Winds. It is the best location for going to the beach.
Every morning we were at the beach there was never more than 12 people, one day it was us and another couple.
It was like having your own private beach!
The pool was clean, and most of the afternoons it too was very quiet.
The cottage was adorable, clean, the kitchen was pretty much equipped with what you might need. We could of used a baking sheet to reheat pizza, but we adlibbed.
The shower was strong, no lack of water there.
The bedroom had 2 double beds, we managed!
The mattress was not the best, we both thought a new one was in order, and that was really the only complaint and it would not stop us in going back! It was a great get away!
We can not wait to go back, we loved Tropical Winds
and we loved Sanibel!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come experience Sanibel with the charm of Old Style Florida! Located on the sparkling waters of the Gulf of Mexico, on the west end of the island, Tropical Winds is tucked away in a very secluded, private setting within a small residential neighborhood. Enjoy one of our beachfront or nearby cottages in our own tropical paradise! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tropical Winds Motel & Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropical Winds Motel And Cottages
- Tropical Winds Motel & Cottages Hotel Sanibel Island
- Tropical Winds Hotel
- Tropical Winds Motel & Cottages Sanibel Island, Florida