“Delicious experience with excellent services”

Sweet Melissa's Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Sweet Melissa's Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Casa Ybel
Washington
“Delicious experience with excellent services”
Reviewed 20 July 2014

What a fine dining experience accompanied by beautiful live guitar music and Molly's friendly and efficient services in an intimate dining area. My husband had Suckling Pig Confit and then Locally Farmed Roasted Guinea Fowl. I had Rabbit Pate and then a large plate of the petite portion of Fish Stew loaded with seafood. Perfect presentation, each bite was heavenly. I finished off with an unusual & marvelous Five-Spice Ice Cream. Highly recommended!

Hilton Head, South Carolina
“Outstanding!”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

This was our first visit here, and I am sorry we did not discover it sooner in our trip so that we could have visited it again. The service was outstanding, wonderful atmosphere, great choice on the menu, and the food was wonderful! It is a very upscale restaurant, but I thought the prices were quite reasonable for what you got, and especially liked that you had the choice of ordering a smaller portion for a lesser price. I would highly recommend this, and look forward to returning on our next visit to Sanibel/Captiva.

Visited June 2014
Chipping Ongar, United Kingdom
“Ok but bit odd”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Strange dark decor and heavy furnishings which does not help the ambiance . Is it Italian ?
Reasonable fish dishes sometimes over complicated with sauces and odd veg . Decent wine list . No GF bread !
Service fine

• Visited July 2014
“French bistro cuisine with New Orleans flair”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

We were absolutely impressed with the flavors of the appetizers and the wine list. The rabbit pate was succulent; Lobster spring rolls elegant;Sweet breads savory; frog legs, amazing. Our entrees were the same: Many different items cooked to perfection including guinea fowl, cobia, smoked tenderloin of beef, and fish soup - mussels, scallops, etc. Dessert was no different with homemade sorbets, tarts, and of course key lime parfait.
DO NOT SKIP this culinary flavor masterpiece - Melissa is magnificent

Fort Myers, Florida
“Ladies Who Lunch”
Reviewed 28 June 2014

I enjoyed the beet salad with grouper. The atmosphere is lovely. Pretty restaurant with attractive art work. Most of us would return. However, one lady who ordered the roasted romaine with shrimp found it tougher to cut than meat. Quiche, salad with beef got rave reviews.
Quirky thing was when I put the reservation through on the website, I was automatically told that they were booked from noon to 2:30 PM and could not accomodate us. Because it is off season, I thought that was odd, so I called and our reservation for eight was accepted. I told the woman who answered about the website, and she said it was set up only to accept a party up to six people. So if you have a party larger than six, call.

• Visited June 2014