“Great place!”
Review of Love Boat

Love Boat
Ranked #2 of 5 Dessert in Sanibel Island
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We had great service and they have plenty of flavor choices to please everyone! I had coconut flavor and I want to go back for more right now!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Every time we go to Sanibel we stop here....several times. My favorite ice cream is Birthday Cake flavor ice cream and they have the absolute best I have ever tasted. Of course I have to walk a few extra miles on the beach to fit this place into my eating plan but it is well worth it! lol.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We went back 2 days in a row it was so good! Haha. We’ve tried all different flavors and everything is great! The staff was super nice both days too! Would definitely go back again:)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I love the ice cream here- they have a great fat free, sugar free Gator Tracks flavor. Unfortunately, I probably should not eat it since I am sensitive to milk products.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had a hard time finding the place, but finally did after some direction from a very nice lady working the pick up area in the garage for Jerry's. Free parking underneath, walk upstairs past many stores, and there you are. Nice little hidden shopping center. The lady said blueberry cheesecake was the best, which is way off our radar for sure. It was absolutely delicious!!! Such a cute place! I wish there was a sign by the road though.