“Great food!”
Review of The Clam Shack

The Clam Shack
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and I enjoyed our meals but my son particularly enjoyed his grilled cheese sandwich - best on the island and he wanted me to make sure to mention that!

2  Thank soupy9s

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Group of 5 of us. Everyone was happy with their meals. Got the combo of fried clam strips and fried shrimp. Hard to tell which was better as both were fantastic. Fresh, cooked perfectly and not over cooked. If we had more time, would have eaten there the next day! Anxious to go back

2  Thank Nick E
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is was a nice little place , I had the clam fry so I was very happy , my husband's dish which was supposed to be the fish platter , he was not happy it came all together in a little metal dish. Didn't sound like that on menu, several broiled fishes. But not what he got so probably should have tried something else.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We went there with a party of six for dinner around 5:30 and got right in. The food was cooked fresh and was all very good. We loved the laid back ambiance of the place. It got busy around 6:30 so we got there at a good time. Has a good kids menu that comes with ice cream!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The New England Clam chowder was homemade and the best I've ever eaten. The Lobster roll was mouth watering, made of chunks of Maine lobster on soft roll with butter. Clam strips were lightly breaded and the perfect combination of crunch and chew.