“Almost perfect”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

bobwendi
Marietta, Georgia
“Almost perfect”
Reviewed 11 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

We have stayed in this unit more than once. It's honestly my favorite unit of all at Redfish so it really pains me to write what I'm about to write.....Please invest in new non-stick cookware. You don't even have to spend a lot. Found a whole set on Amazon for like $40. It's very frustrating to try to cook breakfast and everything sticks to the pan and gets burned. I always try to remind myself to pack a couple of my own pans because these same old tired torn up ones are still in the cupboard. Unfortunately I forgot to bring my own this last time and I feel like, why should I have to lug my own there? That is the only thing that really needs a major overhaul. Other than that, tasteful decor and super comfy beds.

Management Response
14 Jul 2017
Thank you so much for sharing this valuable feedback. We are terribly sorry that you experienced this issue with this wonderful condo! Please know that we strive to ensure our guests are provided with everything needed for a perfectly stress-free vacation and we regret that we fell short on this. This issue will be dealt with immediately and we promise you will not experience this issue again on your future visits to unit M2-224 at Redfish Village. We appreciate you sharing this so that we can improve our guests' vacation experience. We hope you'll come back again soon!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing