Condos are right across the street from the beach. Cute little condos with shops under them. Shops are pricey pools looked a little dated. Security was out every night checking the property I felt very safe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A location that is a perfect destination for family vacations or a weekend retreat, Gulf Place is a vibrant community nestled in the heart of peaceful Santa Rosa Beach. Splashing fountains, park benches, tree-lined streets, footpaths, an amphitheater and parks compliment the town center's location directly across from the Gulf. And from these stunning accommodations, you're just a short stroll away from community pools, golf, shops and eateries. From Gulf Place, visitors can experience the the 26-mile stretch of the Scenic Highway 30-A area and its eclectic shops and artist colonies along the pristine coastal area. Enjoy breathtaking views and sunsets over the emerald waters of the Gulf of Mexico while sinking your toes into the sugar-white sands. Relaxation rules the day here, while at night visitors can enjoy the eclectic shopping and dining options of nearby Destin and Panama City Beach-both just a short drive. Nature preserves offer hiking, biking and wildlife watching, while the Gulf and surrounding bays provide an open invitation for deep-sea fishing and water-sports such as parasailing, snorkeling and kayaking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Gulf Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gulf Place Hotel Santa Rosa Beach
- Gulf Place Florida/Santa Rosa Beach