“Beautiful!!!”

22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Beautiful!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2014

Beautiful sand and ocean area. Will return as often as I can!! All business is locally owned and no high tower condos. Low key great family beach.

3 Thank tsaun

Atlanta, Georgia
49 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“Nice break from Seaside”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014

This beach is lower key and less crowded than nearby Seaside, so it's a nice break and I enjoyed relaxing there.

14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“What's not to like?”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

We've been coming to Seagrove Beach every year on Memorial Weekend since 2005. The beaches are always clean, the water's (usually) clear and warm, and there's always some interesting people to meet who've travelled from afar.
Only drawback, and it's very noticeable this year, is the beach chair/umbrella vendors. They really tick me off by setting up a billion chairs right at the water's edge at first light every morning. And so many go UNUSED all day! So tempted to snatch the umbrellas up and throw them off to the side as I trudge past with my 100 pounds of kids stuff to find an open spot where I can actually SEE my kids playing from my own umbrella. Getting mad just THINKING about it.

5 Thank Aaron M
Tazewell, Tennessee
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Silver Sands Outlet Mall”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

Great selection of stores and amenities on sight. My family and I go there every time we are in the Destin area. I prefer it over Destin Common even though they offer a similar range of stores to shop and amenities. Really you cannot go wrong with either one.

Visited April 2014
2 Thank Mike B
Santa Rosa Beach, Florida
47 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 186 helpful votes
“Hard to beat this lifestyle.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

We moved from Destin to Santa Rosa Beach ten years ago and have never regretted it for a minute. It is a laid back style out here on 30-A with minimal traffic and easy going travelers. Walking and biking are commonplace and are easily frequented. Most restaurants are open year around and have a variety of dishes. Did I mention the beaches and beach access are everywhere and are about as beautiful and convenient as you can expect. It is a little more rural than most of the resorts area in Naples, Tampa, Miami, but that is what has drawn us and keeps us here. You cannot go wrong making a commitment to this area. We have decided to become locals and have moved our residence from Ohio 2 years ago.

2 Thank onceinawhile31