“Great Beach, not too crowded”
Review of Santa Rosa Beach

Santa Rosa Beach
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Beautiful white, sandy beaches and not too many people. We came down for a week with another family and rented a house nearby. A great family destination.

1  Thank JTLGriswold

Reviewed 14 June 2014

we stayed at the beach front Bella Vista condo and the beach was clean and not crowded. The water was beautiful and clear. My four year old grandson loved it!

1  Thank Mary Y
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Beautiful sand and ocean area. Will return as often as I can!! All business is locally owned and no high tower condos. Low key great family beach.

3  Thank tsaun
Reviewed 30 May 2014

This beach is lower key and less crowded than nearby Seaside, so it's a nice break and I enjoyed relaxing there.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

We've been coming to Seagrove Beach every year on Memorial Weekend since 2005. The beaches are always clean, the water's (usually) clear and warm, and there's always some interesting people to meet who've travelled from afar.
Only drawback, and it's very noticeable this year, is the beach chair/umbrella vendors. They really tick me off by setting up a billion chairs right at the water's edge at first light every morning. And so many go UNUSED all day! So tempted to snatch the umbrellas up and throw them off to the side as I trudge past with my 100 pounds of kids stuff to find an open spot where I can actually SEE my kids playing from my own umbrella. Getting mad just THINKING about it.

5  Thank Aaron M