“Beautiful area of Florida”
Review of Santa Rosa Beach

Santa Rosa Beach
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Our family recently stayed in the Grayton/Santa Rosa Beach area at a vacation home called Sea Haven. The house overlooked the beach, slept 8 and was well stocked with all kinds of amenities.
Unfortunately I don't have a lot of good things to say about the local restaurants in the area, at least the ones we tried. They were pricey and subpar for quality of food. My son-in-law and granddaughters went deep sea fishing and brought home and cooked some delicious white snapper and another fish. It was our best meal. Better than going out. The girls also went kayaking. The water temp was 87, the sand soft and the sunsets incredible. All in all a great place to vacation.

2  Thank Joyce O

Reviewed 5 August 2014

The water was so warm and inviting! The sand is white and clean. Plenty of room on the beach, not crowded. The sunsets were so colorful, especially the deep red hues.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

We actually stayed at a rental home in old Grayton Beach, which is nestled between Grayton Beach State Park. The address was actually Santa Rosa beach. We were a five minute walk from the beach. The beach is absolutely gorgeous. The emerald/blue water was crystal clear. The sand was white and we were blessed with perfect beach weather. The great thing about Grayton beach is there are not near as many tourists as some of the other beaches. I live near Panama City Beach, so I have seen some tourists. There are no high rises there, which I found equally appealing. I highly recommend the Grayton/Santa Rosa Beach area for more of a peacefully, less touristy experience.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

We rented a house in a very cute community and the house was perfect, pool included. There was a close entry to the beach and easily accessible. The sand was like powdered sugar!! But then you see the seaweed....not the best sight! But the water is perfect, shades of blue and aqua,and lots of little fish that the children can "Chase". I was very disappointed in the lack of shells--we found a few small ones but nothing like the lower Panhandle beaches! Interesting!! All in all, a great family oriented area, close to everything, yet secluded!

1  Thank BeBe53207
Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

Santa rosa is the best place for a family to visit. The beaches are great and their are so many places to eat! It's the perfect size, not to big and not to small! I would recommend it to families with young and older children!!