Ideal luxury resort for families and couples who are looking for a quieter vacation/holiday weekend experience. Gorgeous property overlooking the gulf of Mexico. Beautiful room on the fourth floor overlooking the water. Room was nicely laid out and well appointed. Excellent restaurant in service. The property can sometimes be noisy with loud music and high volume of family guests. The neighboring communities are easy to walk or bicycle to. And the restaurants all around Santa Rosa Beach are really good. I've stayed at Watercolor Resort twice, and like it's proximity to the town of Seaside, for its value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on a pristine white-sand beach overlooking the Gulf of Mexico, the Forbes Four-Star & AAA Four-Diamond WaterColor Inn provides chic accommodations and acclaimed amenities in idyllic surroundings. From dining on award-winning gourmet cuisine to great golfing and complimentary kayaking, canoeing and tennis, activities abound. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your WaterColor Inn and Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Watercolor Hotel Santa Rosa Beach
- Water Color Hotel
- WaterColor Inn And Resort Florida/Santa Rosa Beach