We loved the hotel. It has a boutique feeling with main stream amenities. This is one of the cleanest hotels we've stayed in. Room is light and airy. Turn down service with light house keeping is an extra perk. Staff was excellent and very accommodating. Library downstairs with free dvds was great. Pool area was extremely clean. Location was excellent with a short bike ride to Seaside where all the restaurants and shops are. Many amenities provided (free internet, free parking, hour free kayaking, free adult bikes - ) thus when you compare to a less expensive hotel where all of these amenities would have been extra - there is not that much of a difference.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on a pristine white-sand beach overlooking the Gulf of Mexico, the Forbes Four-Star & AAA Four-Diamond WaterColor Inn provides chic accommodations and acclaimed amenities in idyllic surroundings. From dining on award-winning gourmet cuisine to great golfing and complimentary kayaking, canoeing and tennis, activities abound. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your WaterColor Inn and Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Watercolor Hotel Santa Rosa Beach
- Water Color Hotel
- WaterColor Inn And Resort Florida/Santa Rosa Beach