“Just picked up my dozen before heading out of town”

Donut Hole Bakery Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

I use to be a local of the area, and man oh man do I miss my Donut Hole! So very delicious, melt in your mouth donuts and amazing food! Don't get there to late in the afternoon, like I did today, or you will miss out on the Apple fritters and the red velvet donut!!! I got the last one today, lucky me!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,046)

Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

In the past, I've tried to eat breakfast at the Donut Hole and it was packed each time. This time we arrived in town in the evening and stopped in and got sat immediately. We had very good a Southern Breakfast plates. Plenty of food.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

My husband and I had lunch here while we volunteered at a near-by State park in July, 2014. My hamburger was really big and tasty - my husband's Reuben sandwich was also good. We've also had breakfast there in prior years. Because of its popularity for breakfast there is sometimes a waiting line. However, when we were there, the line moved quickly and if you we're just getting donuts or pastries to go you could go on in and buy them. We also bought one of their coconut cakes for a cookout - Yum!!! I wanted to take the credit for making it , but I fessed up and told everyone that Lanea, the pastry chef at The Donut Hole had created the beautiful, great-tasting cake. If for no other reason, it's worth a visit to The Donut Hole for the aroma!!!! You will be hard pressed not to get their donuts!! Give 'em a try!

Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

Got there around 9:30 and there was no line. Service was quick and pleasant. Picked up a dozen donuts and a keylime pie. Red Velvet donut was very good.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

I love donuts and have tried many, these are delicious! We bought a mixed dozen from chocolate-glazed to blueberry cake and all kinds in between and they were only nine bucks! I ate one while waiting in line for breakfast and it was divine. After my donut appetizer, I ordered a mushroom and cheese omelet with hash-browns and the husband ordered the western omelet with cheese grits. Both were tasty and the portions were good sized. Most of my omelet went home in a box, because I had to "sample" another donut while I waited for my breakfast. I may or may not have eaten another one on the way back to our condo, but I can't remember. Donut Deliciousness!!!