“Only had dessert twice, but Oh my!”

Donut Hole Bakery Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast
Kingsport, Tennessee
“Only had dessert twice, but Oh my!”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

I had my husband go to get me some Caramel Cake while we were in Miramar Beach last week after hearing great reviews. And for $3.50 a slice, I think that is a steal!

The first trip they were sold out so we got chocolate and strawberry cake. They both were delish! The next time he went a little earlier and was able to score two pieces of Caramel! It was heaven! I wanted to take some home but didn't think it would make the long drive back to Tennessee.

Always an excuse to head back to the beach, I guess.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank MomiTo3Boys

Jenks, Oklahoma
“Worth the wait”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

We stop in for breakfast at least once when we're in town. Both food and service are always top notch. There is usually a wait for breakfast, but by noon it dies down and I believe they serve breakfast all day. We've never been dissapointed here.

Visited July 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
“Good stuff!”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Enjoyed a dozen donuts during our stay at the beach, enjoyed a delicious breakfast before heading home, and took another dozen donuts home with us! Good, hearty, breakfast with lots of options. The red velvet donut is a must! It's a popular place so be prepared for a wait.... it's worth it!

• Visited July 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yum!”
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

We picked up a dozen as we headed out of town today and wish we would have checked it out sooner. A delicious breakfast for the road!!

“Just picked up my dozen before heading out of town”
Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

I use to be a local of the area, and man oh man do I miss my Donut Hole! So very delicious, melt in your mouth donuts and amazing food! Don't get there to late in the afternoon, like I did today, or you will miss out on the Apple fritters and the red velvet donut!!! I got the last one today, lucky me!