We stayed here for two weeks and had a great holiday. Our condo was W0404 and we were most pleased. It was large enough for ourselves, our daughter and son in law and their two children (two and four years old). The unit was very comfortably furnished, had new TVs, lots of clean bedding and a very well equipped kitchen. It faced the gulf and was very bright throughout the day. It was tastefully decorated but we took all the breakables down and put them away with our active grandchildren in the unit. The room was very quiet save for the sound of footsteps from the room above which was not carpeted. Our room was carpeted and that was a bonus. There are two salt water pools although the one closest to the beach was most definitely the favourite of everyone in the resort. The grounds are very well maintained and it is a short and pleasant walk each day to the beach. There are barbeques located by the pool and we used these to prepare a couple of dinners which we enjoyed on the bench seats by the water (you need to book ahead of time but that was never a problem). The beach on Siesta Key is outstanding!!!!!! There is a small exercise room for use by guests and on both Tuesday nights we were there the reort provided entertainment by the beach ... a nice touch. Everyone at the resort, from gardeners to the people at the front desk, were very pleasant and most helpful. The wireless available at the resort was extremely slow and on our departure we were told it was to be upgraded and I have every confidence it will be. Our thanks again to the great staff at the Surf and Racquet Club and we have booked again for next year and that could not be a better compliment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sarasota Surf and Racquet Club delivers the best of all worlds: The newly renovated, privately owned vacation condominiums have full amenities and include resort-like accommodations. Our customer service & satisfaction tops the charts and differentiates us from the many other choices you have when deciding on a vacation rental. Conveniently located close to fine dining and shopping and within minutes of area attractions, this is a perfect year-round island destination for travelers, active seniors, couples, families, or honeymooners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Sarasota Surf and Racquet Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sarasota Surf And Racquet Club Hotel Sarasota
- Sarasota Surf And Racquet Club Florida