We stayed in the tower (T3907) With a partial gulf view... The location was wonderful just a short drive to the village and a step to the most beautiful beach in America. Our room was clean and perfect for our stay. It was not dated at all actually we could have pictured ourselves living there :) it was very cozy. We did check in after hours at 6pm and were greeted my maintenance and were able to sign all the necessary papers for our stay and receive our room key. Check out was at 10 am ( on a Sunday for us ) and we cleaned up and were out by 9am went to the office and it was locked... we had to leave the key in the box.... and never once saw someone from management or at the office, that was strange. There are 2 pools, one oceanfront and heated, we did not use them because of the private beach with crystal clear waters only steps away there was no need for a pool. We will make Siesta Key a yearly destination and of course will stay at Sarasota Surf and Racquet Club...... The private beach alone was worth it and in my opinion better than the public beach....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sarasota Surf and Racquet Club delivers the best of all worlds: The newly renovated, privately owned vacation condominiums have full amenities and include resort-like accommodations. Our customer service & satisfaction tops the charts and differentiates us from the many other choices you have when deciding on a vacation rental. Conveniently located close to fine dining and shopping and within minutes of area attractions, this is a perfect year-round island destination for travelers, active seniors, couples, families, or honeymooners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Sarasota Surf and Racquet Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sarasota Surf And Racquet Club Hotel Sarasota
- Sarasota Surf And Racquet Club Florida