This is our favorite vacation spot. Been coming here since the late 70's and it never gets old. The gulf water is very warm, the beach is still nice as always. Since we were last here in 2011, there has been a few changes, one being that the minimum stay is 3 nights instead of 7. We stay seven out of habit. The week goes so fast. This year we stayed in the tower building to be different. Our trip dates were July 6-13, so it was a very busy place. Condo rooms are always top notch, the pools are nice, and there is plenty to do. You will not be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sarasota Surf and Racquet Club delivers the best of all worlds: The newly renovated, privately owned vacation condominiums have full amenities and include resort-like accommodations. Our customer service & satisfaction tops the charts and differentiates us from the many other choices you have when deciding on a vacation rental. Conveniently located close to fine dining and shopping and within minutes of area attractions, this is a perfect year-round island destination for travelers, active seniors, couples, families, or honeymooners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Sarasota Surf and Racquet Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sarasota Surf And Racquet Club Hotel Sarasota
- Sarasota Surf And Racquet Club Florida