As a teenager my family would vacation at the Sarasota Surf and Racquet club every year. Now that I am older and have teenagers myself, I vacation at the Sarasota Surf and Racquet club. The rooms are great. They include a living room, and a full kitchen. I love staying in the D building because they have grills in front of the condos, but it sells out fast. I have decided to move up to the tower this year and will stay there for the first time July 6th, 2014. The staff is always nice, and the beach is incredible. The resort is gated so only guest can enter the property. The beach is never crowded and seems, somewhat, secluded, but you are only minutes from stores, restaurants and the Marina. I have traveled the world, been to many, many places, but this is where I have chosen to vacation with my family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sarasota Surf and Racquet Club delivers the best of all worlds: The newly renovated, privately owned vacation condominiums have full amenities and include resort-like accommodations. Our customer service & satisfaction tops the charts and differentiates us from the many other choices you have when deciding on a vacation rental. Conveniently located close to fine dining and shopping and within minutes of area attractions, this is a perfect year-round island destination for travelers, active seniors, couples, families, or honeymooners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Sarasota Surf and Racquet Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sarasota Surf And Racquet Club Hotel Sarasota
- Sarasota Surf And Racquet Club Florida