“Pretty good”

Cuisines: Healthy
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 11 June 2013

My mom and I went here for the first time tonight. I got a CraziBunni smoothie (almonds, chocolate syrup, original yogurt, almondmilk) and my mom got a MegaBunni froyo (extra probiotics). It was a little expensive, I mean, one dollar extra just for a topping or different flavor? Emphasis on ONE topping. My smoothie was good, but very large and the last few sips are sitting in my fridge. The staff was averagely nice and it was okay, but not more.

Reviewed 13 March 2013

I don't get this place. Expensive (for yogurt anyway), only a few choices of flavors and you have to pay per topping. I also thought the yogurt was too tart. I prefer Yogurtology or Menchies much more than this place.

Reviewed 2 January 2013

The establisment may provide 'good yogurt' beverages but as vendors such as me. The owner(s) when speaking to them first opted or agreed to have some information of my product sent to them. However when doing a follow up call a few weeks later, the owner's husband indicated that samples should have been sent. I apologized and stated I did not know they wanted some sample(s) sent and would have sent some if was indicated to do so. He just rushed me out of the conversation and was impolite. So much for the U.S. buisness!

1  Thank Uttam S
Reviewed 13 June 2012 via mobile

The yogurt is pretty good. I go to the location on Clark road, which is not listed on tripadvisor for some reason. They have a great selection of yogurts but ran out of my flavor twice on a Sunday night (they change their flavors weekly apparently and when they are out they are out...keeps it fresh but I've left twice without yogurt:( ) the tipping selection is great. The one thing that I still don't understand is why they do not have tables. I guess they are going for a "spa" atmosphere but really...I would love to meet a friend for yogurt and sit at a table, not some weird love seat made of circles. Great yogurt, some dissapointment and odd atmosphere earns this place an average.

Reviewed 3 September 2011

Went in there, nobody else was in there, had not been there before. Not familiar with their menu. The staff were rushing me, (fifteen min. until closing) and they really didn't care if they were being rude. Makes me furious when I am treated like this as a customer.

1  Thank Bastmuse