“Love this place...”

Ceviche Tapas Bar and Restaurant
Good for: Bar Scene, Romantic, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Reviewed 11 April 2013

My husband and I went for Valentine's (our second trip to this restaurant). As with the first time, the food was divine... Staff was helpful in picking out the right wine. The restaurant was busy, but well run.

1  Thank Erish

Reviewed 8 April 2013

WE had them cater our daughters book signing affair a few months back for about 100 people and the food was good but ran out. We paid for 100 people but lots of people was not able to eat because of the shortage. The manager was more concerned with the bar tab then with the quantity of food provided. We do not recommend this restaurant for catering or a party more then 10 people, which they can handle easily. Over 10 -- forget it..!!

Reviewed 19 March 2013

Went to Ceviche, which is located in an old historic building downtown Sarasota. It occupies 4 floors with food and beverage service. My wife and I went to the third floor which featured "Flamenco". The Musicians and Dancers were obviously Spanish (Maybe Latin American?). They played and danced just as I remembered seeing in Sevilla. They were followed by a group that played terrific Latin Beat music for spirited dancing. The food was mostly tapas, well prepared and ample. The sangria was superb and the service professional. A great discovery!

Reviewed 14 March 2013

Go to Ceviche to watch the sunset then go down a level and listen to music with a drink. If you eat there, don't expect too much. Their namesake dish, ceviche, is subpar.

Reviewed 3 March 2013

It was exactly what I had hoped plenty of choice on the menu right size to enjoy variety and served very efficiently . However for me the most important aspect of this restaurant was we walked in with no reservation on a Saturday night at 10 pm . Sarasota if not most of Florida except maybe Miami can be a " dead zone " of food choices if you start looking after 9.30 pm .
This place delivered