“King of the Grinders”

Bellacino's Pizza & Grinders
Ranked #655 of 1,055 Restaurants in Sarasota
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Reviewed 30 September 2013

We were shopping in the stores off University Pkwy when our tummies recognized it was lunchtime. I didn't have time to check out this restaurant on TripAdvisor prior to eating there, but we were not disappointed at all.
I had the eggplant grinder. Although the eggplant was sparse on the grinder, the toasted bread and overall sandwich was very good. My hubby had the BLT Grinder and loved every bit of it. Again, the bread was super, and the combination of bacon, lettuce, and tomato was perfect.
There are sports TVs on; the restaurant was clean; the service friendly and fast. A great place for lunch!

1  Thank janconover

Reviewed 1 September 2013

I have to say that Bellacino's pizza is the worst pizza I have ever tasted, I went home and had heart burn for hours, it tasted as if you took a can of sauce and threw it on the pizza, and the pizza was mushy, absolutely repulsing! If you made fresh sauce it would do you wonders, I am a New Yorker, there are many pizza places that have pizza that compares, yours is not one of them i am surprised you are still in business, and your place looks like you should throw some pool tables and dart boards in there! Just saying you get your best truth from the customers. So disappointed this evening.

1  Thank tina b
Reviewed 4 February 2013

We had good service and wonderful BLT pizza. If you're looking for something that is not a chain, I would try this restaurant.

1  Thank chelseacolleen0906
Reviewed 15 May 2012

We have tried many items from here some good and some not so good. We do have one favorite item here, and that is the mushroom and sausage pizza. The crust is just perfect, not to thin, we like the thin crust. The price is right and service is always fast, so you should try it and you just may find your favorite item.

1  Thank harrishwhippets
Reviewed 5 January 2012

1-The best we have found in the area after 2 years of bad recommendations. 2- Too Expensive. Pizza is one of the cheapest things to make and the majority of restaurants overcharge and try to make a killing. 3- Still looking for that Gem!!!