We were in the area on family business and just needed something reasonably priced and comfortable. We use Priceline quite a bit and that's how we ended up here. The rooms are huge--sitting area, desk area, fridge area, and none of these are in the sleeping area. Shower/commode area small, but sink area roomy. Really, about twice the square footage of the usual 3 star hotel. Nicely designed lobby area, included standard "do it yourself" breakfast, but eggs and couple of other items available for very reasonable prices. Also, casual lunch and dinner choices if eating in is more convenient. Small coffee/cocktail bar, small gym, nice looking pool area, but space where I really want it--in the room. Also, walking distance to the Ringling Museum I visited years ago and enjoyed then. (Don't go to Barnacle Bill's.) Will definitely be on the lookout for other Hyatt Place hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Place is a new hotel located near Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport and downtown Sarasota. Complimentary amenities include continental breakfast, Wi-Fi internet, parking, and shuttle service to/from airport and within 3 miles. Spacious guestrooms feature a King or two Queen Beds with an additional sleeper sofa, 42" flat-panel HDTV, free Wi-Fi, refrigerator, and more. Other amenities include 24 hour food service, full bar, 24 hour fitness and outdoor heated pool. Hyatt Place is smoke-free. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Hyatt Place Sarasota / Bradenton Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Sarasota / Bradenton Airport Hotel Sarasota
- Hyatt Place Sarasota / Bradenton Airport Florida