We stayed on the 3rd floor. The room was large and spacious, there was no noise in the hallway as we were near the back, the king bed was very plush and comfortable and the A/C unit was quiet. There is only the shower stall, no tub which I thought surprising. The room was a suite that including a pullout bed. The 'free' breakfast was standard but the two types of biscuit/egg/bacon combo were terrible. Tasteless and dry. Otherwise, it was a good stay, also the staff was courteous and pleasant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Place is a new hotel located near Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport and downtown Sarasota. Complimentary amenities include continental breakfast, Wi-Fi internet, parking, and shuttle service to/from airport and within 3 miles. Spacious guestrooms feature a King or two Queen Beds with an additional sleeper sofa, 42" flat-panel HDTV, free Wi-Fi, refrigerator, and more. Other amenities include 24 hour food service, full bar, 24 hour fitness and outdoor heated pool. Hyatt Place is smoke-free. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Place Sarasota / Bradenton Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Sarasota / Bradenton Airport Hotel Sarasota
- Hyatt Place Sarasota / Bradenton Airport Florida