We stayed at the Hyatt Place Sarasota for three days over President's day weekend. Our daughter was on a college visit. We paid $89/night which included breakfast and wifi. The property is pretty, well maintained and very clean. We had a room with two queen beds and it was a very large room. Breakfast was average for a business class hotel of this type compared to other competitors. Hyatt needs to think about upgrading its offering and the quality. Service at the hotel was outstanding. Hard to beat for the money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Place is a new hotel located near Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport and downtown Sarasota. Complimentary amenities include continental breakfast, Wi-Fi internet, parking, and shuttle service to/from airport and within 3 miles. Spacious guestrooms feature a King or two Queen Beds with an additional sleeper sofa, 42" flat-panel HDTV, free Wi-Fi, refrigerator, and more. Other amenities include 24 hour food service, full bar, 24 hour fitness and outdoor heated pool. Hyatt Place is smoke-free. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hyatt Place Sarasota / Bradenton Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Sarasota / Bradenton Airport Hotel Sarasota
- Hyatt Place Sarasota / Bradenton Airport Florida