“Nice Time”

Hyatt Place Sarasota / Bradenton Airport
Ranked #5 of 51 Hotels in Sarasota
Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for five nights and we had a good time. There were four of us. Two adults and two kids. We all loved the area very much. It is a good location with the beaches about ten minutes away and downtown about five minutes away. There are plenty of food choices in the area. But with free breakfast buffet in this little hotel, we saved a lot of money. We will stay here again in the future. PS the customer service in this hotel is very very good!!!!!!!!!

Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank DEELUU
Ashleigh G, General Manager at Hyatt Place Sarasota / Bradenton Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Thank you for choosing the Hyatt Place Sarasota Bradenton and rating us 5 Stars! We strive hard to provide excellent customer service from the moment you walk in our front doors and I am thrilled that we exceeded your expectations. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Reviewed 26 July 2014

I fly into Sarasota for business often and this is my first choice to stay. The rooms here are really nice. There is a separate sitting area and separate sleeping area which makes it very comfortable when you are there for a week. I usually have problems sleeping in beds in hotels but these are very comfortable. The staff has always been helpful and the breakfast has a nice selection of items.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for allowing Hyatt Place Sarasota Bradenton by your home away from home. Our rooms are a great value since they are much larger than your typical standard hotel room. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and I am thrilled that you continue to be our guest. We look forward to your next stay with us!

Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed for 2 nights out of a 12 day trip and this was our favorite hotel!! The room was AMAZING. We were all able to hang out on the couch and relax watching tv. There was plenty of room for us to move around and the staff was great :) The breakfast was different each day and tasted wonderful. I would absolutely recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the area. We traveled to Siesta Key in under 20 minutes and wished we had stayed at this location for a few extra days and next time we definitely will.

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank KT121

Thank you for rating Hyatt Place Sarasota Bradenton 5 Stars! We wish you stayed with us more than 2 nights too! The size of our hotel rooms along with our central location gives us a great advantage. Our breakfast sandwiches change daily so there is always a variety for extended stays. We look forward to your next vacation to Siesta Key and the Sarasota area!

Reviewed 19 July 2014

My wife and I stayed here for the weekend, we will definitely be back. The staff is great , the rooms are super modern and clean. Location is convenient. We will be back . Thank you .......................................................................................................................

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Justin L

I am pleased that we were able to make you and your wife's trip to Sarasota enjoyable! Our hotel has a very modern feel! We look forward to you staying with us during your next trip to Sarasota.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

My friend and I stayed here for a girl's weekend in June. I can't say enough goods things about our stay!! We had a great room with two double beds, which also had a nice sitting area, refrigerator, granite countertops, VERY comfy beds, a fantastic continental breakfast included with our room that had both hot and cold items, also order off the menu options at all hours (limited but convenient) including Starbucks coffee, updated décor in the common areas, shuttle service within 3 miles of the hotel, pool looked nice although we didn't get there, VERY helpful and friendly staff, no airport noise that I noticed, conveniently located... The area immediately around the hotel isn't that great, so I wouldn't plan on walking around but we easily commuted to and from Lido Beach and Holmes Beach and would be more than happy to do it again the future! Also, the Toasted Mango is not far from here and I would highly recommend it as well! Overall, AWESOME!!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank RelocatefromRI
Ashleigh G, General Manager at Hyatt Place Sarasota / Bradenton Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

I am so glad that you choose the Hyatt Place Sarasota Bradenton for your Girl's Weekend! We appreciate all the great comments about our hotel and our staff. We take pride in our hotel and providing our guests with excellent customer service. We look forward to your next trip to Sarasota. By the way, I love Toasted Mango too!!

Reviewed 30 June 2014

This place gets rave reviews and its no fluke. First of all, the rooms are fantastic. The customer service is excellent. They are helpful and welcoming. The first 2 nights of my stay, the hotel was completely packed, yet they still managed to take care of my needs. The room rate includes breakfast. They provide a fairly continental offering including juices, coffee, milk, pastries, an assortment of cereals, breads, scrambled eggs, muffins, sausages, yogurt and fruits. The eggs are overcooked but, I can be happy with just the fruits. Overall, the place is kept spotless. Who doesn't like a clean room to come back to after spending most of the day at the beach. Okay, the only downside, it's not right on the beach....rather its about 3 miles from the Sarasota bay and total 5 miles from Lido beach. For the price and quality of the room, I honestly cant complain. I stayed at the beach front hotel the last time I visted Sarasota, I paid more than 2.5 X THE PRICE AND IT WAS A DUMP.

Room Tip: Ask for higher rooms on the corner. The walls are thin. You can hear next door ...especially if th...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank 643ccm

Thank you for choosing the Hyatt Place Sarasota Bradenton! Your experience is exactly what we strive for here! We take pride in our beautiful hotel and we are happy to know that it shows. We look forward to you staying with us during you next trip to Sarasota.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

I've been a Holiday In Express fan, so staying at a Hyatt Place was daunting for me. But this place is great. Room was large, comfortable, and clean. The staff was attentive. It is close to the airport, Ringling Museum, and the drive to the beaches is not bad. I will stay there again and will look to Hyatt Place in the future.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for giving the Hyatt Place brand, especially our hotel a chance. I am thrilled that we exceeded your expectations. Our oversized rooms is one of the many reasons guests love our property. We look forward to your stay with us the next time you visit Sarasota, FL.

Thank you!!