The booking agent really pushed what a value this room was after I objected to the price. She indicated there was a living area separate from the bedroom and a complimentary full breakfast. The living area is separated from the bedroom by a 4-5 foot wide partial screen. When you have small kids, and you've been told these areas are separate, this is not what you expect. Breakfast was way below average, and by no means a full breakfast. At best it was continental, and not a very good one. I've had better at Holday Inn Express. Tried to play DVDs using built in connections in room. They didn't work. Needed the DVDs, because there is only basic cable provided, and no children's programming. Called the front desk upon arrival for 2 more sets of towels, as we had 2 adults and 2 kids in the room and only 2 sets were provided. I was told there were some available at the front desk and I could come down to get them anytime. Somewhat flabbergasted, I said "There is no one available to bring them up?" The response was "no, and there won't be for at least 30 minutes!" I said "that will be fine, thank you" When they did bring the towels, I was given 2 bath towels. We never did get a bathmat, so we ended up using one towel for that to avoid slipping on the floor. What?! I realize I overpaid for this room because I called last minute. But, I have never been told to come get my own towels? Again, not even at much cheaper hotels.Basically, this room provided us with a place where we could shower (there is no bathtub) then drip dry; all go to sleep at the same time in the same room - my kids are 2 and 4, and then have a lousy breakfast before checking out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Place is a new hotel located near Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport and downtown Sarasota. Complimentary amenities include continental breakfast, Wi-Fi internet, parking, and shuttle service to/from airport and within 3 miles. Spacious guestrooms feature a King or two Queen Beds with an additional sleeper sofa, 42" flat-panel HDTV, free Wi-Fi, refrigerator, and more. Other amenities include 24 hour food service, full bar, 24 hour fitness and outdoor heated pool. Hyatt Place is smoke-free. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Hyatt Place Sarasota / Bradenton Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Sarasota / Bradenton Airport Hotel Sarasota
- Hyatt Place Sarasota / Bradenton Airport Florida