“Scuba Certification...Easy and on my schedule!”

Florida Underwater Sports
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a full-service, 5 STAR Dive Center minutes from Siesta Key. Our main focus is creating outstanding underwater experiences for beginners and professionals alike. Whether you're trying SCUBA for the first time,training to be a professional, or purchasing snorkel and dive gear, Florida Underwater Sports will make sure your goals are met while maintaining the highest standards. We specialize in all things Scuba and Snorkel related and have a passion for the underwater world!
Reviewed 13 April 2012

These guys are hands down the best in Sarasota for Scuba. I have been wanting to get certified for years, but never could make the schedule work. Tim, Greg and Carl set up my classes and certification around MY SCHEDULE!! Seriously the best customer service I have every experienced. And they are fun!

Reviewed 29 December 2011

Being new to the whole "diving" scene we were very apprehensive after the first day, However Carl and Leeann guided us through our skills to become certified. I learned to trust that I could concentrate on learning my own skills, confident that my husband, 11 year old, 14 year old and 17 year old were well taken care of. Thanks to the Florida Underwater Sports team - we can say we conquered a family challenge - and had a once in a lifetime experience. WE look forward to diving with them again. Thanks Carl, Leann and Tim.

Reviewed 4 December 2011

I've been a Floridian and in love with scuba diving for 2 years now. I have visited all the local dive shops since then, feeding my enthusiasm for the sport and I truly must say that Florida Underwater Sports (FUSE) stands alone, unrivaled for their customer service. I have chosen to complete all my courses through them, up through Rescue Diver and have always learned far beyond the course material due to their staff (ie: tips, tricks, useful knowledge). Tim, one of their Dive masters even took me out for a private gear-trial recently and I got to try out his Scubapro gear, which has now convinced me to convert over to Scubapro.
All in all,from the Staff to the gear they carry, Exceptional!

-Gavin
Sarasota Fl

fuse3, Owner at Florida Underwater Sports, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2011

Gavin! Had a great time on the dive and look forward to many more with you. Glad we could help you out and really excited to see you start the tec course. Let us know if you want to dive anything else and give it a try. Tim

Reviewed 18 October 2011

We came down to Sarasota from Colorado for vacation and decided to complete our PADI scuba certification open water dives here in Florida. (warmer water, yes please.) The team at Florida underwater sports (or FUSE) were knowledgeable, extremely friendly, and never made us feel intimidated or like the total nerds we really are. They were awesome. highly recommend the whole team.

fuse3, Owner at Florida Underwater Sports, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2011

Don't forget the seahorses - ho cool was that!! Had a really, really great time diving with you guys. Hope to see you again on your next visit. Tim

Reviewed 1 October 2011

I must say the staff of Florida Underwater Sports go to any length to help you have a great dive experience. Carl, Greg and Tim really know their stuff. If you want to have the best diving around, seek out Florida Underwater Sports in Sarasota.
Their local charters are fun, informative, and cater to every divers level of expertise.
Of course Bo in the dive shop can't be beat, she welcomes everyone with a wonderful smile, and is ready to help you select all your diving needs.
There is only one place to go in Florida for diving,
Florida Underwater Sports of Sarasota.
Thanks everyone for a great experience!
Doug Haviland