“Awesome instructors and great fun!”

Florida Underwater Sports
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a full-service, 5 STAR Dive Center minutes from Siesta Key. Our main focus is creating outstanding underwater experiences for beginners and professionals alike. Whether you're trying SCUBA for the first time,training to be a professional, or purchasing snorkel and dive gear, Florida Underwater Sports will make sure your goals are met while maintaining the highest standards. We specialize in all things Scuba and Snorkel related and have a passion for the underwater world!
“Awesome instructors and great fun!”
Reviewed 23 August 2012

Just did the diver certification course and LOVED it. The crew at Florida Underwater Sports is incredible. They know how to work with different individual needs while keeping the class going. I was extremely impressed with the professionalism, while at the same time knowing how to have a good time. I would recommend this business to anyone looking to have a great diving experience.

fuse3, Owner at Florida Underwater Sports, responded to this review, 25 August 2012
Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We strive to make the experience positive and fun. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. And remember to dive A LOT... We hope to see you soon and don't forget our monthly FREE Donunt Dive every third saturday of the month.

Carl Badgley

Sarasota, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Scuba Certification...Easy and on my schedule!”
Reviewed 13 April 2012

These guys are hands down the best in Sarasota for Scuba. I have been wanting to get certified for years, but never could make the schedule work. Tim, Greg and Carl set up my classes and certification around MY SCHEDULE!! Seriously the best customer service I have every experienced. And they are fun!

Visited April 2012
Lake Clear, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome Family Expereince”
Reviewed 29 December 2011

Being new to the whole "diving" scene we were very apprehensive after the first day, However Carl and Leeann guided us through our skills to become certified. I learned to trust that I could concentrate on learning my own skills, confident that my husband, 11 year old, 14 year old and 17 year old were well taken care of. Thanks to the Florida Underwater Sports team - we can say we conquered a family challenge - and had a once in a lifetime experience. WE look forward to diving with them again. Thanks Carl, Leann and Tim.

Visited November 2011
Sarasota, Florida, United States
“Above and Beyond a typical scuba experience”
Reviewed 4 December 2011

I've been a Floridian and in love with scuba diving for 2 years now. I have visited all the local dive shops since then, feeding my enthusiasm for the sport and I truly must say that Florida Underwater Sports (FUSE) stands alone, unrivaled for their customer service. I have chosen to complete all my courses through them, up through Rescue Diver and have always learned far beyond the course material due to their staff (ie: tips, tricks, useful knowledge). Tim, one of their Dive masters even took me out for a private gear-trial recently and I got to try out his Scubapro gear, which has now convinced me to convert over to Scubapro.
All in all,from the Staff to the gear they carry, Exceptional!

-Gavin
Sarasota Fl

Visited August 2011
fuse3, Owner at Florida Underwater Sports, responded to this review, 6 December 2011
Gavin! Had a great time on the dive and look forward to many more with you. Glad we could help you out and really excited to see you start the tec course. Let us know if you want to dive anything else and give it a try. Tim
“Excellent PADI referral dives in warm water!”
Reviewed 18 October 2011

We came down to Sarasota from Colorado for vacation and decided to complete our PADI scuba certification open water dives here in Florida. (warmer water, yes please.) The team at Florida underwater sports (or FUSE) were knowledgeable, extremely friendly, and never made us feel intimidated or like the total nerds we really are. They were awesome. highly recommend the whole team.

fuse3, Owner at Florida Underwater Sports, responded to this review, 20 October 2011
Don't forget the seahorses - ho cool was that!! Had a really, really great time diving with you guys. Hope to see you again on your next visit. Tim