“Great stay in Sarasota!”

The Ritz Carlton Sarasota
Ranked #174 of 1,029 Restaurants in Sarasota
Price range: US$60 - US$80
Cuisines: American, International
Good for: View, Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine, Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Fruitville & Highway 41
Description: With 80 indoor main dining room seats and 30 outdoor seats taking advantage of the breathtaking bay and marina view, CdZ’s updated take on American steakhouse offerings will impress with diverse Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner menus featuring beautifully-prepared dishes punctuated by prime meats, bold flavors, and local seasonal ingredients.
Apex, North Carolina
“Great stay in Sarasota!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 October 2013 via mobile

First the hotel in not in the beach but a quick ride over the bridge to a great pool and private beach club. The service was top notch! Rooms were clean and spacious. We did not eat here. Go into town and choose from a ton of good spots. Beach club is gorgeous.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank beetle04

Setauket, New York
“Stay AWAY!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2013 via mobile

Always stay at Ritz-Carlton's....where do I begin with the problems? I will start at our room not being ready until 6:00 pm! NOTE: Ritz-Carlton had a guaranteed 4:09 check in. We were not the only ones waiting for our room. Lindsey at the front desk was nice enough to give us a free dinner. Just arrived back at our room and sewage is coming up from our shower and the room reeks....waiting for a manager to come up now! Btw we are in a suite!! This is no Ritz-Carlton they should be ashamed!!!

• Visited August 2013
3 Thank luv2travel0708
“Not my favorite Ritz ;(”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2013 via mobile

Not my favorite Ritz Carlton. I have stayed at many and in different states and I don't recommend staying here the beach is a 10 min drive which makes it a pain to get on your car and drive or wait for the mini van that takes you to the Beach Club but you have to wait for it to arrive and then go cramped up in a mini van along with others. So that's was a biggie for us because one of the person in the group is handicapped and they do not provide transportation for handicapped people. they do have wheel chairs but no bus.There is only one restaurant which is not bad the breakfast and lunch are yummy but very expensive there is a tiny pool on the actual hotel that was available for but like I said it's tiny. The bathroom amenities are not Ritz Carlton. So all in all was ok but not my favorite Ritz.

3 Thank Jennydiaz2
Orlando, Florida
“Great staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2013 via mobile

Kudos to kal at the front desk and Bruce our bellman. They made our one night spectacular! Enjoyed the beach club. Will be back!!!

1 Thank Santorini861
tampa
“Third times the charm.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2013 via mobile

I've had my issues w this hotel in the past. ( you can read my old reviews) I was a little nervous going back, but I just spent 4 yummy nights at the ritz carlton Sarasota. It was our annual girls trip. No kids, no husbands, no dogs, no laundry...
Hotel pool was very quiet. Which we loved. Beach club was crazy busy but it's so lovely on that beach, who cares. We had a great dinner at the hotels new restaurant. The spa was incredible. Club floor was off the hook, thank you Justin and Deanna. Dean the valet was wonderful, he recommended the best little sushi place called the drunken poet & asked Curtis to drive me & my girls there!
The entire hotel brought their A game. I'm glad I have the Sarasota ritz another chance!

3 Thank kimberly g