Holiday Inn Sarasota - Airport
US$88
Holiday Inn Express Sarasota I-75(Sarasota)(Great Value!)
US$112
Best Western Plus Siesta Key Gateway(Sarasota)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$447
US$413
  • Restaurant
US$167
US$161
HotelIndigo.com
Comfort Suites Sarasota(Sarasota)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$170
US$160
US$239
US$216
All reviewsindoor poolsarasota airportfire pitbunk bedsopen atriumglass elevatorfront desksteam roomhot tubbeautiful hotelbreakfast buffetrooms are cleanthe entire staffbusiness centercommon areasyogurtminute drive
Reviewed 10 August 2012

Beautifully designed hotel with an open atrium up the full height of the hotel. Very nicely furnished in both the common areas and in the rooms. The staff were friendly and helped us find a restaurant of a particular style we were looking for. It was essentially a random find for us using Hotwire but I would certainly look to book it directly (even at a higher cost) the next time I am in the area.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
hisrqgm, General Manager at Holiday Inn Sarasota - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2012

Thank you so very much for your comments about our hotel, The Holiday Inn Sarasota Airport. We strive very hard to exceed every guest’s expectation and our team is proud that we have succeeded and you enjoyed your stay with us. Looking forward to serving you in a very near future and please feel free to contact us or book your next reservation thru Holiday Inn Web site.

Reviewed 24 July 2012

Just spent four days at this location for a family reunion (July 20,2012). The hotel is exceptionally clean and the decor is beautiful. Everything is very colorful and bright. If I am in Sarasota again this is the place I will stay.
I would like to say to the management: "Please maintain the standard of cleanliness and brightness that you now have.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family

Thank you so very much for your comments about our hotel, The Holiday Inn Sarasota Airport. We strive very hard to exceed every guest’s expectation and our team is proud that we have succeeded and you enjoyed your stay with us. I have forwarded your comments to our staff and we promiss to keep the standard of cleanliness as you requested. Looking forward to serving you in a very near future and please feel free to contact us or book your next reservation thru Holiday Inn Web site.

Reviewed 23 July 2012

I booked this hotel using Priceline for my 1st time. Usually I don't use Priceline because it only guarantees one bed, and we have kids. It was just my son and I for a baseball tourney, so I went for it and got a great price. It is rather remote, but not too far from Sarasota. My daughter decided to join us last minute and when we got there they said they only had rooms with 1 king,oh no! Luckily, they had a family suite vacant and gave that to us. It was pretty cute-little bunk beds in a separate room with a TV and bean bag chair. Would be great for a family with small kids-my son is 6'5", so we got a good laugh about his stay in the bunk bed, but he squeezed in and enjoyed having his own Tv. I even got a picture of him watching TV in the beanbag chair but won't humiliate him by posting it!

Anyway, the hotel lobby is a huge atrium with waterfalls and very modern furnishings, glass elevators and upscale restaurant. Not what I was expecting! Very nice to be pleasantly suprised and we would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family

Reviewed 17 July 2012

I have stayed in this hotel twice in the last week and will be back there tonight. I spend a tremendous amount of time in hotels and this is simply one of the BEST I have had the pleasure of visiting. It is three years old but appears to be brand new. Whoever designed this property spent a great deal of extra time in thought as to what would be needed for future guest. The bathroom is filled with extra electrical outlets, as well as anywhere else one may need to plug in numerous items for charging. There was nothing left "undone" for guest comfort.

Marshall Williamson is the Guest Services Manager and most helpful. The entire staff I have dealt with thus far has been more than pleasant and helpful as well. I wish I could remember their names for individual recognition because each and every one of them deserves it. Each is an asset to that property. One thing that may seem silly in impressions is that the entire staff wears a professional, yet comfortable, uniform. It sure catches one's eye and just adds to the professionalism of the entire property.

I look forward to my return visit tonight.

Larry

Room Tip: They all seem equally nice and quite
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business

Thank you so very much for your comments about our hotel, The Holiday Inn Sarasota Airport. We strive very hard to exceed every guest’s expectation and our team is proud that we have succeeded and you enjoyed your stay with us. I have forwarded your comments to Marshall as well and thank you so much for your accolades. Looking forward to serving you in a very near future and please feel free to contact us or book your next reservation thru Holiday Inn Web site.

Reviewed 10 July 2012

This upscale concept is misleading because of it's location (right next to the Sarasota airport), but don't let that fool you. The cleanliness and amenities offered at this Holiday Inn are impressive, and the food at the Sporting News Grill is exceptionally good (especially the crab cake sandwich). My daughter thoroughly enjoyed the designer pool area, and the outdoor cabanas and fire pit pavilion were nice touches as well as the landscaping. The beds were very comfortable, the bathroom was awesome, and the choice of firm or soft pillows was something I've never encountered in a domestic hotel. My only complaint was the teenagers who were acting rowdy while their football coaches were out on the town, but the threat of calling the police quickly tempered their behavior. Siesta Key was a short fifteen minute drive from the hotel, so it was conveniently located for the purpose of our trip.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family

Thank you so very much for your comments about our hotel, The Holiday Inn Sarasota Airport. We strive very hard to exceed every guest’s expectation and our team is proud that we have succeeded and you enjoyed your stay with us. I have forwarded your comments to chef Darrell as well and thank you so much for your accolades. Looking forward to serving you in a very near future and please feel free to contact us or book your next reservation thru Holiday Inn Web site.