I stayed here the first weekend in May, with a large lacrosse group. When I checked in, I did complain about how loud the hotel was. The first night, the noise went on until close to 2 AM.
The second night was a huge improvement. I was told the next morning, that the manager cleared the lobby at 11pm.
My room overlooked the lobby, and when my a/c was running it blocked out the echoing from the regular noise. Everyone in the group that had a room down one of the halls, never complained about noise.
The room was clean, the bed was comfortable.. And for the a/c, it was my favorite old-school type..allowing me the ability to freeze through the night, if I really wanted to..can I get an Amen?
My rate for this hotel included breakfast, even though I didn't try it... I was told by my picky eater that it was good (when she went to carb up for the day).
If you decide to stay here, you may want to pick up some food/snacks for the room...since there really isn't anything super close by. In my room I had a mini fridge, but no microwave.
This is a hotel I'd come back to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Sarasota Bradenton Airport is a 135 room premier boutique hotel in the heart of Sarasota and Bradenton. Chic, contemporary decor, and an unsurpassed range of amenities, it is ideal for sophisticated business and leisure travelers.The Holiday Inn Sarasota Bradenton Airport Restaurant and Lounge features dining al fresco under the blue skies and exquisite cuisine, deliciously created. The rooms and suites are spacious, state-of-the-art amenities such as 36" flat-panel TV and free Wi-Fi. The Holiday Inn Sarasota Bradenton Airport offers exceptional event facilities for groups of 10 to 200, enjoy convenient access to venues of Sarasota and Bradenton. Relax in our indoor pool or work-out in our fitness facility. Explore the best from golf, shopping at St Armands Circle, restaurants and the beautiful white sandy beaches of Siesta Key, Lido Beach, Longboat Key and Anna Maria Island. Hotel is adjacent to the Sarasota Bradenton International Convention Center and attractions such as: Ringling Museum of Art, Asolo Theatre, VanWezel Performing Arts, & Mote Marine. Located within a few miles of University of South Florida, New College, and Ringling College of Art. Neighboring corporate offices are: Sun Hydraulics, Honeywell, Chris Craft, Pierce Manufacturing, Rectrix Air, Volo Air, Dolphin Aviation, Siemens, and Lockheed Martin. We guarantee you will have an memorable experience, that will meet and exceed your expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Sarasota - Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Sarasota - Airport Hotel Sarasota
- Holiday Inn Sarasota - Airport Florida