All reviews rooftop bar art tour downtown sarasota destination fee unique hotel bento box rubber duck musical instruments molton brown products art lovers live music in the lobby within a mile radius great location in downtown hotel van welcome cocktail free valet parking do not disturb sign
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

I came to the hotel 2 weeks ago and was greeted by the front desk employee Alicia. She explained all the amazing things the hotel had to offer and even gave me a tour! She brought us to the restaurant and we decided to have dinner there. Dinner was absolutely phenomenal. Alicia displayed wonderful customer service skills and made us feel so welcomed. We will be coming back and staying here in the future!

1  Thank NancyJohnson76
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Nice view. Nice atmosphere. Small. Nice menu but a little pricy for lunch. Nice service. Good timing.
I had the stacked crab, which had many pieces of jumbo lump crab atop
Arugula, mandarin oranges, avocado nicely fanned out, and a light dressing. I felt something was missing so I added a little
Mayonnaise which did the trick for me.
My husband had a Shrimp Po Boy which he liked. A lot of food with FRENCH fries.

We would
Definitely go again.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 April 2018

We went to the roof bar and the view was special.The service was slow we waited at least 15 minutes before Grace our server took are order.Nice store near the hotel which has items from Turkey like lamps and rugs.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

We popped in drinks and Pupus before a delicious Sushi meal @ Otamura. Fabulous bar staff, friendly and inviting. Delicious food including spectacular Ahi! We also had the scorched Shishedo peppers

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank HGKCFP
Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

This is without a doubt a luxury hotel. Upon arrival you are treated like royalty. The decor is vibrant and well thought out. Everything seems so fresh and new. The location could not be better. We had lunch at the restaurant and nothing compares with the food.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple