“Convenient for my purposes”

Hampton Inn & Suites Sarasota-Bradenton Airport
Ranked #10 of 51 Hotels in Sarasota
Reviewed 17 November 2013

This is the second time I've stayed at this hotel, primarily because a workshop I was attending was being held here. It's convenient to many local attractions, restaurants, shopping, etc. The public areas are clean and the staff friendly and helpful. My friend and I shared a room and both of us commented on how comfortable the beds were and how well we slept. The room was quiet and clean. Perfect for our purposes. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 15 November 2013

Do not like that they let dog stay in the rooms. Floors had stains. Room was to close to the road and we had road noise. Heat could not be raise above 75 degrees. Not to happy with this stay. Why do you have to make a minimum of 200 characters for your review. This is a wast of time.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Francis L
Reviewed 13 November 2013

After working all day long and traveling quite a distance, I checked into this Hampton Inn and Suites Sarasota-Bradenton Airport location. I received a friendly and helpful greeting from Geneton. It was quite a relief. He went beyond the "call of duty" to help make me feel welcomed and valued as a customer. I felt very comfortable with his warm attention and willingness to help me. This was a great way of starting my rest and relaxation vacation even if it was just for the holiday weekend (Veterans' Day). Geneton's attention to detail is very much appreciated. Thank You.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 November 2013

Not only do you get a large, very comfortable room, this hotel offers a very nice managers reception. Tonight it included chicken tenders (not chopped and formed meat..,whole muscle), all kinds of dipping sauces, fresh raw vegetables, 3 kinds of cheese and a cracker assortment, pretzels, soda assortment, red, white and blush wine as well as beer. Add to that fresh brewed coffee and freshly baked white chocolate and macadamia nut cookies. They know how to treat a customer! Once in our room, we also received a phone call from the front desk making sure all was well with our room. Great customer service! Super close to the museums and airport.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
5  Thank JoyAronson
A TripAdvisor Member
Nashua, New Hampshire
Reviewed 9 November 2013

I have rarely stayed in any hotel and was looking forward to this experience. I was not disappointed by anything. I was greeted warmly upon arrival, even though it was very late and asked if there was anything I needed. Each morning I was greeted with a smile and a few words of welcome. the breakfast was always yummy and bright and cheery. My only issue was that traveling alone and being in a big room with 2 beds seems too much. I had wished for a little smaller room with just one bed. all the empty space makes me feel all that more alone. But that is just me.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 4 November 2013

Great clean , quiet and easy access Sarasota blues concert a big plus , all bands and musicians stayed at Hotel that tells you something plus meeting the musicians was a good time. Shuttle service would have been better for quests but we survived, close to all activities

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 November 2013

Nice hotel with excellent staff. Checked me in early and they were ready to help in any way! The breakfast was good and they had a nice selection of fresh fruit. I would definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business