Hampton Inn & Suites Sarasota-Bradenton Airport
Ranked #10 of 51 Hotels in Sarasota
Reviewed 13 August 2014

I found the rooms to be very clean and extremely accommodating to our needs. The beds and pillows are comfortable. The staff was friendly and as you entered or exited they inquired if you needed anything. I only found the pool area to need attention and it may have been due to a family with many children recently attending the pool area.

1  Thank Vicki S

Reviewed 12 August 2014

Free breakfast, nice pool and excellent location near the airport and easy to get to Siesta Key and other areas in and around Sarasota. Will stay there again. Very quick check in. Staff was very helpful. The hotel is right on the edge of the airport, across the street from the museum and very close to USF New College.

2  Thank Eric W
Reviewed 11 August 2014

I never hear airplane noise and I never feel like I am in a hotel when I stay here. Somehow the layout of the property and the people who work here combine to create a comfortable atmosphere without the typical hotel noise and feel. Check-in is always fast (this is our second stay). The rooms are always clean and comfortable (if I thought I could walk out with one of the beds, I would - I sleep like a baby here.) I like the breakfast area because it is bright and airy, and the design allows people to mingle and chat up at the tall, long table, or sit alone at one of the tables along the walls. Two options I would like to see here are real ceramic coffee cups and a fresh, fruit salad (the fruit salad comes out of a jar or can). Each time we've visited, though, one of the ladies working in the breakfast area graciously brings me a real mug (thank you!!). And, there are fresh bananas, apples and oranges available in addition to the fruit salad. VERY close to the airport and New College of Florida.

1  Thank Val L
Reviewed 11 August 2014

We checked in late Friday night, called to make sure are room would be available since we were arriving about 10pm and we were bringing our 3 dogs with us, Jennifer at the front desk was great. The room was very clean and comfortable. Breakfast was very good there was always plenty of fresh hot food being brought out, The only thing is that they could use 1 more waffle maker because there was always a pretty long wait to make your waffle, but other than that everything else was fine. The pool area was very comfortable and clean, they have a gazebo with 2 gas grills that were available to use. We will be going back to this Hotel.

Reviewed 7 August 2014

This was the quietest Hampton Inn I have stayed in. It was immaculate as well. The breakfast room was clean. The staff was replenishing the items and kept the tables clean. I would definitely stay here again. Great value.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank Susan S
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Our family was on our way down from Disney to Sarasota to visit Ringling college for my son. We are members of Best Western and HHHonors. There was a BW near the college but looked dirty from the outside. So we decided to stay near the airport at the Hampton. I am glad we did the room was a two Queen business suite that we paid little for with our HHhonors club card. The clerk was friendly, rooms were clean and beds were comfy. Thanks, Hampton

1  Thank Craig H
Reviewed 5 August 2014

This property is located right next to the airport however the airport is really not that busy so the noise does not disturb. I suspect that most people go to Sarasota for the beach so you will pay more the closer you get. But this is a really nice option as most anywhere is only 5-10 minutes away. Property is clean and the folks are good. Nice stay.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business