All reviews ringling museum sarasota bradenton airport complimentary breakfast king suite large room clean hotel fitness room great place to stay one night stay would stay here again nice stay bed was comfortable front desk staff convenient location shuttle service yogurt siesta key
Reviewed 6 January 2018

Great beds! Great staff! Quiet location! Quiet within the hotel! Easy registration and check in. We like paperless billing. Was able to find a room within our price range. The breakfast had a good selection of any breakfast menu and was fresh.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
mridgewell, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Sarasota-Bradenton Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2018

Thank you for a 5 star review. We are so happy to know you enjoed your stay, breakfast and beds. The Hampton beds are some of the best in the country. Come back and see us again real soon!

Reviewed 5 January 2018

We had to unexpectedly check out of a hotel we were at due to bed bugs. We scrambled and found this Hampton Inn. We booked 3 rooms for same day check in. The credit card in my Hilton Honors app was invalid because the bank had reissued me a new card. Robert Paradi, the Front Desk Manager, called me to inform me that my card was invalid. He also emailed me. We were at risk of losing our rooms. I called him back and he was incredibly understanding and helpful and promised to hold the 3 rooms for us, despite being at almost full capacity. We were on a boat when I called him back and he told me to enjoy the rest of the day on the water and that our rooms would be waiting for us. When we arrived at the hotel, he was there to greet us with an awesome attitude. He greeted me by name every day for the next 3 days. We will certainly return. Oh, and the hotel itself is SUPER clean and wonderful.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Such a fantastic review and this makes us so happy to know we took such great care of you and your family. We are thrilled to know you will return and certainly hope its sooner than later. I will make sure to recognize Robert and his outstanding effort and care.

Thanks Again!

Reviewed 30 December 2017

Great hotel look inside is very nice and clean. The breakfast could have more options but other than that it one of the best chains to stay when traveling. The price is good for the area as well not to far from the lido beach.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
mridgewell, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Sarasota-Bradenton Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2017

Thanks so much for the good review. We are glad you had a positive stay and hope you will come back and visit again soon.

Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

Not much to say, standard Hampton inn, good condition, clean, nice big room, sofa bed comfortable. Near other chain hotels by airport, 10 minutes to Sarasota downtown and 10 minutes to I-75. Easy to find.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We are glad you found our property to be in good condition and clean and comfortable.

Reviewed 29 December 2017

meh, have stayed at much better. Seems newer and is clean in most places but aged in some spots.
Shower curtain rod was coming out of the wall causing shower curtain to sag into the middle - thus wetting the floor.
Worst part is the staff - they are unfriendly, and seem to disregard the guest.
Mexican girl at breakfast standing right next to egg station talking to Mexican front desk girl and staring down everyone while they try to get breakfast. Weird!
never a friendly greeting from these girls, just a lot of babble to each other in Spanish and loudly - w/o regard to the guest.
NOT GOOD ENOUGH! Would not return!

Room tip: pick the hotels down the street - Homewood Suites, Etc.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank JimB_Traveler

Thank you for reviewing our property. I apologize about your unwelcoming experience and the slight condition issue in your guest room. Please feel free to reach out to the property directly. I wish you would have expressed your concerns prior to departure.