“Enjoyable”
Review of Le Macaron

Le Macaron
Ranked #5 of 70 Shopping in Sarasota
Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

My wife and I went their and tried the key lime truffle and several macaroons all were excellent. Would recommend everyone to stop by for a bite you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

Whenever My wife and I travel to Sarasota, We frequently dine at one of the many restaurants at St Armand's Circle. We always forgo dessert at the restaurant however and walk over to Le Macaron, where we each get 2 of their delightful little pastries and a cappuccino to take outside.
We just tried an imitator at the Short Hills mall in New Jersey, and it did not began to compare to Le Macaron at St Armand's. We recommend this to anyone who visits the Sarasota area.

Reviewed 13 March 2014

I love this place. The macarons are pricey but worth the splurge. And the gelato is great. We went twice in one week and tried about 8 flavors. They are all good but I have my favorites. Try the guanduja, walnut and basil white chocolate. My husband loves the lemon. You can't go wrong here. Also the pistachio gelato was fabulous.

Reviewed 16 February 2014

These little sandwich cookies (macarons) are a tasty treat — crunchy on the outside, tender to chewy inside, sandwiching a solid creme in a host of unusual flavors, including rose, strawberry-kiwi, mango, coffee and rum — some more appealing than others. Although it was our first taste, some young women enjoying theirs at a sidewalk table said they're all the rage in New York and elsewhere. The shop also offers some beautiful upscale European chocolates that look more like art than candy, also pricey, and a few French pastries. The shop itself, however, was rather sparsely furnished, especially for St. Armand's Circle and a cafe-type business, and could use a good decorator to create some real European atmosphere. Also lacking was tea (what European cafe doesn't offer it?), offering only coffee, water and a few bottled drinks. Bottom line, buy the macarons, then head to one of the many lovely sidewalk cafes for some coffee or tea where you can linger and savor these one-of-a-kind sweets.

Reviewed 17 January 2014

During a recent trip my wife and I discovered this little gem. Very good European coffee and outstanding handmade macarons and chocolates. Set in a beautiful area it really is well worth a vist or two.