“Outstanding food, incredible service, beautiful atmosphere!”
Review of Station 400

Station 400
Ranked #92 of 1,148 Restaurants in Sarasota
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 24 March 2014

I can't say enough about Station 400. We make sure to go every time we visit Sarasota. The menu is innovative without being pretentious, and the flavors are incredible. I try something new every time, and I'm always thrilled with the food. The waitstaff here are friendly, attentive, and very knowledgable about the menu. Even when we've brought hard-to-please friends/family (you know the type!), the servers always have a smile on their face...and with the food as incredible as it is, even those hard-to-please types are smiling by the end of the meal!

And let's not forget that it's a beautiful space with a relaxed atmosphere! If you haven't been yet, you have to go. Go for lunch, go for breakfast, go for a cocktail, go for a coffee, go for a pastry...you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed 22 February 2014

We love Station 400. The food is outstanding and the service excellent. The owners are always onsite and present a wonderful dining experience, whether you sit indoors or outdoors. Portions are generous and very reasonably priced. This is one of our three favorite places in the Sarasota area for breakfast. We highly recommend.

1  Thank ThomasP682
Reviewed 18 February 2014

Really good for lunch. Food well done, varied choices. Nice outdoor eating area. The service was good but slow but can't complain since I hate feeling rushed.

Reviewed 16 February 2014 via mobile

Family breakfast with an amazing menu! Gourmet breakfast with delicious options for all!
Recommended: blueberry mimosas, eggs Benedict (the best!) fruit and nutella waffles!
Friendly staff, delay in service.. comming back soon! :)

Reviewed 14 February 2014

Great breakfast, a short walk from Hotel Indigo, in a train station that operated in Indiana, not Sarasota. I guess they moved it awhile back, glad they did. Outdoor seating was perfect this morning.
So I chose this spot because one of the glossy magazines in the hotel had a picture of some of their blueberry almond pancakes, which I promptly ordered. Its not fair to expect the presentation to match the pic, I've seen how they airbrush supermodels, but they tasted absolutely awesome. Everything was quick, the bacon was great, the sausage was even better (my wife let me try hers), and we enjoyed talking with the server about her life in Sarasota. Very friendly place, and excellent breakfast.