“What FUN”

Sarasota Paddleboard Company
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Sarasota Paddleboard Company is a company that specializes in Stand up Paddleboarding and sit on top kayaks We provide rentals lessons and excursions 7 days a week sun rise to sun set!.Based on lido key we are authorized for SUP and kayak rentals in the LIDO MANGROVE TUNNELS. Delivery and pick up of rental equipment to hotels,homes and waterfront locations is FREE! All necessary instruction and safety equipment is provided. We are specialist and carry top of the line equipment including race boards, all around boards, sup surf boards and tour boards. kayaks and soft top surf boards. We will provide the correct equipment sized for the user
Reviewed 3 February 2012

Can't say enough great things about Bob McFarland. He provided instruction and a tour of the coast that blew me away. I was surprised at how easy it was to paddle board. I live out of town so I ended up buying a board from Bob. I go out about 3 times a week and I look forward to my next trip to Sarasota so I can hook up with Bob!

2  Thank Tingramski1

Reviewed 26 January 2012

Bob was available when we wanted to rent boards and delivered them to the house we were renting. He was very prompt and friendly. The business transaction of renting the boards was very efficient, so we could get on with our fun. We would definitely rent from him again.

1  Thank Layna C
Reviewed 14 December 2011

We rented three paddleboaards while on Longboat Key beach. They were delivered and Bob helped make sure we had good conditions. When Bob picked up the boards he had us try out some racing boards which was way cool. this service was way above our expectations. We will be back in March and will rent boards for the whole week

2  Thank heather w
Reviewed 25 November 2011

Professional, timely and personal instructions for our first paddle boarding experience. Would patronize this company again!

2  Thank REalgrrl
Reviewed 12 November 2011

I called Bob today and requested a board to be delivered an hour later on Lido Key. He said no problem and he was right on time. I thought the $45 for a four hour rental, fitting, instructions, delivery and pickup was a great deal.

3  Thank JHELLE1