“FUN FUN FUN”

O'Leary's Tiki Bar & Grill
Ranked #109 of 1,028 Restaurants in Sarasota
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, View, Bar Scene, Kids, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Drinks, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Long Beach, California
“FUN FUN FUN”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2014 via mobile

I was out boating with my Brother In Law Doug and asked him where we could stop for a drink. We pulled up to the Tiki Bar and I felt like I was in Hawaii. We had a blast at the bar. The Bartender was great and made me a Cadillac Margarita that was exactly what I wanted.I got bombed on one drink. We ordered the Shrimp Appetizer and Fried Clams and it is exactly what we needed at the moment. I loved the Tiki huts and desirable location on the bay. They had live music as well. This is a very good vacation spot that has a lot of locals traffic. I would definitely go for the experience.

Visited April 2014
5 Thank PeggyChism

Montrose, Colorado
“Tip the Musicians!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2014

Nice Tiki bar atmosphere, with a medly of local musicians to take you to Margheritaville and old time favorite songs.
Food is priced appropriately, and well, the drinks are what we went for! Nice views too! Dog friendly at the bar and along the "beach".

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Marta A
Sarasota, Florida
“Don't Let the Name Fool You...O'Leary's is Paradise!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 April 2014

One of our favorite places to take friends when they visit us in Sarasota is O'Leary's Tiki Bar & Grill. It should be called Cheeseburger in Paradise or Margaritaville or something else that better reflects the tropical beautiy and laid back atmoshere of this Tiki Bar on the banks of Sarasota Bay. O'Leary's is the ideal spot for getting away from it all and for stepping into the frame of mind I like to call "Island Time".

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Tom S
Bartlesville, Oklahoma
“Went for drinks.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2014

Very nice setting right on Sarasota bay. I got a margarita and my husband got a beer. Nice place to sit and watch the boats. Lots of picnic tables with thatched roofs and umbrellas. Very relaxing. They have live music too.

• Visited March 2014
Wheaton, Illinois, USA
“Nice view, very average food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 April 2014

Very nice view of the bay, typical bar food. You order the food at the bar and pick it up at the kitchen. Food nothing special. Had fried clams, it tasted just like breading. Live music was good

• Visited March 2014