“In the mood for something sweet?”
Review of Pastry Art

Pastry Art
Ranked #121 of 1,031 Restaurants in Sarasota
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Delicatessen
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Great place for coffee, pastries and sandwiches in downtown Sarasota
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“In the mood for something sweet?”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

We stopped in here twice while we were in town. They have great coffee, many choices of muffins, cookies, etc to take care of that sweet tooth. Also, I had an egg sandwich on a croissant that was very good. Indoor and outdoor seating available.

Visited May 2014

New Port Richey, Florida, United States
“Best cup of coffee in town!”
Reviewed 15 May 2014

I'm not a Starbucks fan, so I left the hotel in search of a good cup of coffee. I found Pastry Art on Main street, and what a find! Fresh, very yummy pastries, lots of choices for the coffee addict(like me) and a wonderfully friendly staff. The weather was warm and sunny so we chose to sit outside and watch the passersby. There seemed to be a lot of locals doing the same thing. Anytime I find a place where the locals hang out, I know there' s something there. Love this place!

• Visited May 2014
“The best! ”
Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

The staff is so nice. Everything was clean. The food is delicious. Sara made me the best cappuccino ever!

Sarasota, Florida
“THE place for coffee in downtown sarasota”
Reviewed 26 April 2014

THE place for coffee in all its forms in downtown sarasota. better than starbucks. sandwiches and fresh baked goods are also excellent. order at the counter. casual atmosphere, several tables outside on the street with comfortable chairs. a great place for light lunch. linger to read, sip, and people-watch.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank ddsrq
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“AN ACHIEVEMENT”
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Coffee seems of excellent quality, reasonably priced. Their muffins are lush, at around two bucks a unit, and so abundant I could not bear to finish mine. Laughable or not. The statuesque gentleman with the shaved head who took my order was the best, perhaps ever, impeccable service and perfectly timed expression of concerns. Additionally the one called "Maude" is like a solar flare of friendliness and deflates any customer rain cloud, ace.Tables were immaculate, with a sparely dented old time charm. The ceiling features an interesting grayish purple compressed-fiber tile. I believe there are circular skylights embedded within it, though I cannot say for certain if it was sunlight coming through the white cover or merely a well chosen bulb. I did not take a good look at the paintings but they seemed better than the ones before. Although there are few outlets to plug in one's technological devices into, it was manageable and I got some significant work done.
I cannot speak much of the sandwiches, and for that you have my regrets.

In conclusion, P.A. is a transcendent emblem of business in a world gone sour. Get on it.

• Visited April 2014