“vacation 2013”

Lucky Dawg Fishing Charters
Minneapolis
“vacation 2013”
Reviewed 26 March 2013

We (wife/daughter/myself) had a great fishing experience. Besides catching a lot of fish Captain Jack provided full service for us novices and took the time to discuss methods and the different fish we caught. We even saw dolphins and manatee during our trip. We definitely recommend Captain Jack and look forward to fishing with him on our next visit.

Great Time!

Visited March 2013

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Excellent fishing guide”
Reviewed 14 March 2013 via mobile

My husband and I live near the gulf in Texas and fish quite a bit. Captain Jack gave us one of the best guided fishing trips we have ever had. He was a nice guy who showed us a great time catching a variety of fish. At the end he cleaned all the fish for us and even gave us suggestions on how to cook the fish. Captain Jack was great and we would definitely recommend him. If we ever get back to the Sarasota area, we would love to go on another trip with him.

1 Thank sgh20
Montpelier, Vermont, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Great time with Captain Jack”
Reviewed 1 March 2013

Excellent fishing. My wife and I had a great time. Jack knows his stuff ! My wife caught a huge snook and I caught a wide variety of other fish. Thank Jack!

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Fishvt11
Saint Charles, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A public service announcement from happy customers”
Reviewed 12 January 2013

Being the one who writes this review, I have never been on a charter fishing trip before and I must say I was very impressed. Captain Jack has everything narrowed down to a science and the trip goes quite smooth. My parter in crime, who has been on several charters throughout North America, says the Captain Jack experience was the most personal he's been on yet. I must say the Captain Jack excursion was one of an honest and true measure and not your 'run-of-the-mill' fishing trip--well worth it.

Visited January 2013
2 Thank Jacob K
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great way to experience Sarasota.”
Reviewed 7 January 2013 via mobile

Captain Jack is exactly what you are hoping for in a fishing charter captain. He has an excellent well maintained boat, and the experience to get you into the fish. He also has the keen intellect to show you the sights and history while letting you take it all in. I highly reccomend Lucky Dawg Charters.

2 Thank Canada90