“Great Day on the Bay!”

Lucky Dawg Fishing Charters
Reviewed 19 May 2013

April 24th, 2013 - Thanks Capt. Jack , the fishing was fast & furious. At the beginning of our trip we were asked our expectations & Capt. Jack delivered. The trout fishing was exceptional that day along with many other species. We kept Jack busy with several double headers & a triple.
A lucky egret stole one of our filets from the cleaning pail later , but we still had enough for a delicious dinner with Jack's recipe. We will fish with you again, Patrick & Cathy, Karen & Allen.

There are newer reviews for Lucky Dawg Fishing Charters

Reviewed 9 May 2013 via mobile

Went on a fishing trip with Captain Jack today and I can't say enough great things about him. He knew what kind of fish we had on our lines before you could see them. He was patient with us, we are novice fishermen, we learned so much as we were catching many,many different kinds of fish. I have already given his name and phone number to friends and would most definitely use his services again!

Reviewed 16 April 2013

Went out today with captain jack with a party of 4. We had an amazing trip captain jack said that it wasn't ideal weather conditions but that sure didn't stop us from catching a crazy amount of fish!!

We took home 10 fish ( that's all we needed) in the 10 fish was a 23 inch trout a flounder and some really nice sized Spanish mackerel..

I caught a nice size blue fish a good 5-6lbs threw it back and many many other fish..

Captain jack was very knowledgeable that man sure knows his fish! Knew what we had on are line before it was in the boat/or on the line :-)

I know I will be booking him again when I visit Florida again

So thanks again captain jack from Tammy,Kevin,Terri & Lenny!

1  Thank Tammy_B202
Reviewed 9 April 2013

I've been out with lots of guides, all over the world and I've seen some good ones, but you will not find a better guide in Sarasota. Sure we caught fish on our trip (Pretty sure Jack would not have come in we didn't and we did well 2 30" trout on a 1/2 day trip were the highlight of the 10 or so we caught) but more importantly he's great to be around and is sincerely interested to see you have a good time. If you’re wondering if you should hire a guide, unless you are experienced in these waters you will get skunked...If you are wondering which guide to choose, don't think about any further, hire Captain Jack.

2  Thank CIT2GETHERE
Reviewed 26 March 2013

We (wife/daughter/myself) had a great fishing experience. Besides catching a lot of fish Captain Jack provided full service for us novices and took the time to discuss methods and the different fish we caught. We even saw dolphins and manatee during our trip. We definitely recommend Captain Jack and look forward to fishing with him on our next visit.

Great Time!