“Tarpon fishing June 2013”

Lucky Dawg Fishing Charters
Reviewed 13 July 2013

My son, three grandsons and myself fished 2 days with Captain Jack and
Captain Rick Grassett on their boats in the Gulf of Mexico. We hooked, jumped
11 Tarpon and caught and released 3. Captain Jack was outstanding and our
2 days of fishing were terrific. We have already booked June 2014 with Captains
Jack and Rick. This was our 15th consecutive year fishing for Tarpon and ranked
right at the top for success.

1  Thank Terrysail
in 5 reviews
"dolphins"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 20 June 2013

Captain Jack made it very enjoyable and we had a blast catching fish. Now our grandson is hooked and can't wait to go out again. This was our third time with Captain Jack and we will be back. Look no further. He is the best ! Thank you.

3  Thank Rox494
Reviewed 15 June 2013

This review is late - sorry Captain Jack! My husband and I headed to Siesta Key last August (2012) with our 23 year old son a couple of months after he graduated from Ohio State. Part of the relaxing trip was a chartered fishing excursion with Captain Jack. I am not a fisher woman - but my husband and son loved it - and so did I! It was an absolutely wonderful time - in spite of temps hovering around 100! He got us out early and we fished non-stop. He moved us all over the water so that we were always hitting fish. We did not get any HUGE fish like some of the lucky folks pictured - but with the weather so hot - we felt happy to get lots of hits. We loved watching him net live fresh bait when it ran low for us to fish with. He cleaned everything we caught and we enjoyed amazing fresh panko breaded pan fried and broiled fish in our beachfront Siesta Key condo for the next few days! Captain Jack's background as a retired educator was an added plus - he provides information about the fish, the area history and favorite seafood spots to try while you are in the area. It's a wonderful time and considering the amount of delicious lunches and dinners we ended up enjoying - it was by far the best value for a vacation activity ever!

1  Thank BacktoItalySoon
Reviewed 4 June 2013

These reviews speak the truth! I treated my brother and son to a Sarasota Bay fishing trip and was lucky enough to have chosen Capt. Jack for the charter. We have a lot of up-north freshwater fishing experience and wanted to learn about saltwater fishing in the Bay. Jack knows the Bay and all the spots and holes and times them to the wind and tide. He is a real pro. I wanted to learn something about fishing from my kayak and found Jack, also a kayak fisherman, to be a fantastic teacher. We learned a lot, caught dinner and released all the fish we wanted to catch. It was a great time. We highly recommend Capt. Jack Hartman to anyone wanting a real Sarasota fishing experience.