“Awesome day”

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Awesome day”
Reviewed 21 October 2013

My family spent a day with Captain Jack in June. He was an excellent guide and teacher. He spent time helping my kids throw the line and take off the fish. He was very open to making the trip great for my 14 and 11 year old kids. We had more action in the morning than all of my time fishing in Sarasota before. Well worth the price. Fish we on the whole time and we even landed a trophy Sea Trout. The kids have demanded a trip back next year.
Thanks Captain Jack!

Visited June 2013

Orlando, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Perfect day!”
Reviewed 13 September 2013

Had an awesome day with Captain Jack! I booked a fishing trip as a surprise 15 wedding anniversary gift to my husband and never thought that I would end up loving it. Capt. Jack was great. We had no experience whatsoever and he was very patient and helpful. We got some grouper and snapper which were delicious, so that was an added bonus to the experience leaving with dinner for probably 2 days. I even caught a small black tip shark! We also got to see a manatee. It was just a perfect trip and can't wait to do it again!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank luna2you
San Antonio, Texas
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“WE CAUGHT A 31", 11.5 lbs speckled trout!”
Reviewed 7 August 2013

Our experience with Captain Jack was the best! He was very patient and extremely knowledgeable about the Sarasota Bay area and kept us catching fish all morning. This is a great, easily accessible half-day excursion. Highly recommended.

Visited August 2013
Orlando, Florida
“Hooked on fishing!”
Reviewed 4 August 2013

Had a great time fishing with Captain Jack! We were a group of 4 adults who had little to no experience fishing. Captain Jack took great care of us, teaching us how to fish and supplying everything we needed. Within minutes we had caught grouper and snappers! He is incredibly knowledgeable and we would recommend this charter to anyone. Most importantly, we had fun and can't wait to go fishing again!

Visited July 2013
Longboat Key, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Tarpon fishing June 2013”
Reviewed 13 July 2013

My son, three grandsons and myself fished 2 days with Captain Jack and
Captain Rick Grassett on their boats in the Gulf of Mexico. We hooked, jumped
11 Tarpon and caught and released 3. Captain Jack was outstanding and our
2 days of fishing were terrific. We have already booked June 2014 with Captains
Jack and Rick. This was our 15th consecutive year fishing for Tarpon and ranked
right at the top for success.

Visited June 2013