“More Than Fun”

Lucky Dawg Fishing Charters
Reviewed 29 January 2014

Great time with a highly knowledgeable and personable fishing guide. The waters were cold and the fish a bit sluggish, but Captain Jack knew where to find them. We reeled in pompano, trout, and red fish. A great time and over all experience.

1  Thank KeepClimbing

Reviewed 13 January 2014

We went out in October 2013 with Captain Jack. We had an absolutely wonderful time. We actually didn't go "fishing" we went "CATCHING" which made it a lot more fun. We caught many different fish and brought back plenty for 3 meals for four adults for the week. We also had the chance to see some beautiful parts of the gulf and Sarasota Bay while catching some BIG fish. The big fish were fun too because of all the fight they gave. Awesome time and hope to come back in May. The family is also planning a trip for 2015 too. JC and Teresa from Goochland, VA

1  Thank Teresa M
Reviewed 29 December 2013

We loved our day on the water with Captain Jack. He was patient, helpful, interesting, and fun. He knows everything there is to know about Sarasota waters and he told us lots about fish. We caught enough sea trout to have dinner for the family and put some in the freezer. All in all, I have only the highest praise for his charter.

Reviewed 21 October 2013

My family spent a day with Captain Jack in June. He was an excellent guide and teacher. He spent time helping my kids throw the line and take off the fish. He was very open to making the trip great for my 14 and 11 year old kids. We had more action in the morning than all of my time fishing in Sarasota before. Well worth the price. Fish we on the whole time and we even landed a trophy Sea Trout. The kids have demanded a trip back next year.
Thanks Captain Jack!

Reviewed 13 September 2013

Had an awesome day with Captain Jack! I booked a fishing trip as a surprise 15 wedding anniversary gift to my husband and never thought that I would end up loving it. Capt. Jack was great. We had no experience whatsoever and he was very patient and helpful. We got some grouper and snapper which were delicious, so that was an added bonus to the experience leaving with dinner for probably 2 days. I even caught a small black tip shark! We also got to see a manatee. It was just a perfect trip and can't wait to do it again!

1  Thank luna2you