The place is run down and dirty.. Disgusting carpeting and even nastier bathrooms... No need for a long review and rant, but I'm not the first to spend the night with 2"+ ROACHES..
There were also 7 Mosquitos waiting for me in the comfortable humidity of the room as I entered.. I counted every one I killed before going to sleep the first night..
I WILL be asking for a full refund and avoiding this place at all costs.. Don't be fooled by the enticing price tag, it's not even worth the $50 a night..
I'm not writing this review upset, my goal is to save the next person from this place..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a clean and comfortable hotel in the great location of downtown Sarasota. 4 Miles to the award winning Seasta Key beach, 3 miles to St. Armonds Circle, and 4 miles to Lido Key beach. All local attractions including Ringling Museum of Art, Marie Selby Botanical Gardens, Mote Aquarium and Hundreds of restaurants are less than 5 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn Downtown Sarasota reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Hotel Sarasota
- Sarasota Howard Johnson
- Howard Johnson Sarasota
- Americas Best Value Inn Downtown Sarasota Florida