Sarasota was not part of our original plan.We booked a hotel for 2 nights and for the 2nd time had to cancel the 2nd night because the first hotel sucked! We ended up here. The room was GREAT! Very clean, very spacious. We had our own poolside patio. Everything in the room worked for a change. Free Wi Fi, Free breakfast. They supplied us with a coffee pot, The location is close to the beaches and great restaurants. The islands off the coast of Sarasota are way more interesting than the Florida Keys. The shopping was great, the beaches incredible , expecially on the Siesta Key. Armands circle is a great place to wander and shop. This hotel was a nice place to come home to at night. They work very hard to make sure its clean and comfortable. I will definitely stay here again should I go back to visit Sarasota.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a clean and comfortable hotel in the great location of downtown Sarasota. 4 Miles to the award winning Seasta Key beach, 3 miles to St. Armonds Circle, and 4 miles to Lido Key beach. All local attractions including Ringling Museum of Art, Marie Selby Botanical Gardens, Mote Aquarium and Hundreds of restaurants are less than 5 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U. and getaroom.com so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn Downtown Sarasota reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Hotel Sarasota
- Sarasota Howard Johnson
- Howard Johnson Sarasota
- Americas Best Value Inn Downtown Sarasota Florida