Stayed there for one night. Dropped at the first hotel on mainland because of the weather after trying Lido Key for an hour. They were packed. Please ask to see room first, it might be simply not for you. My first impression: very plain, even cheap, no fancy finishes (not a Hilton). Room was very clean, (bathroom was spotless), had a coffee maker and a fridge, did not smell of carpet cleaner or else. For budget travel and central location to Siesta Key, Lido Key and Sarasota's attractions, I will recommend this motel. The only turnoff was a blanket. It looked ancient, (but clean). Front desk girl was very helpful. I can not say for all rooms, my advise, always check room first, there are more hotels nearby.
Morning coffee and a toast (a continental breakfast) is limited in choices, but available.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a clean and comfortable hotel in the great location of downtown Sarasota. 4 Miles to the award winning Seasta Key beach, 3 miles to St. Armonds Circle, and 4 miles to Lido Key beach. All local attractions including Ringling Museum of Art, Marie Selby Botanical Gardens, Mote Aquarium and Hundreds of restaurants are less than 5 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn Downtown Sarasota reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Hotel Sarasota
- Sarasota Howard Johnson
- Howard Johnson Sarasota
- Americas Best Value Inn Downtown Sarasota Florida