The four of us took our first airplane trip to visit the grandparents. We decided on this hotel because the room had a separate sitting area and sleeping area. Grant it, the sleeping area was a bit smaller than we liked with the A/C unit extremely close to one of the beds, but with two double beds instead of queens, that was to be expected. The sitting area has a desk, chair, bar sink, mini fridge, mini microwave and coffee maker. We only really used the fridge and the desk. The room has lots of outlets for recharging devices and two flat-panel TVs, but the channel selection could really have used a few more kid choices. Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon wasn't enough. Nick Jr. and/or Disney Jr. would have been good additions. Thankfully, we weren't in the room too much even though the weather was a bit cooler than desired (not the hotel’s fault).
The pool and hot tub are small. The pool is supposed to be heated, but they finished repairs the day before and then forgot to turn it back on so it was cold. Our daughter was the only one to venture in. We did sit in the hot tub, which worked just fine.
The daily complimentary breakfast was very good; eggs, sausage, bagels, english muffins, oatmeal, waffles, cereal, fruit muffins, juice. Lots of choices. We tried just about everything and only really didn't like the OJ. The staff was exceptional especially after we had several issues that had to be addressed with our room on the first day. Overall, we liked the hotel and would stay there again although next time we may need a larger room and I'm not sure if they have one that would be suitable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come and experience the newly renovated SpringHill Suites where art meets "decor". The SpringHill Suites Sarasota/Bradenton offers style to inspire and space to rejuvenate. Located near beautiful white sand beaches, less than 1 mile from the Sarasota/Bradenton International Airport and conveniently located near the famous John & Mable Ringling Museum of Art makes us, your perfect destination. We are just off University Parkway and US 41. All of our suites are 25% larger than comparably priced hotel rooms, while providing the amenities of a modern lifestyle. Enjoy free WiFi or wired high-speed Internet, spacious work stations and modern furnishings with innovative room layouts. We offer a complimentary hot breakfast buffet, outdoor heated pool and spa, fitness center, 24 hour business center, while The Market offers 24 hour access to drinks and snacks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and Hotel.de so you can book your Springhill Suites Sarasota Bradenton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Sarasota Bradenton Hotel Sarasota
- Sarasota Springhill Suites
- Springhill Suites Sarasota Bradenton Florida